Sepsenahki “Chef Ahki “ Aahkhu, CEO of Delicious Indigenous Foods is a celebrity chef,natural foods activist and nutritional counselor. A native of Oklahoma, now calling Atlanta home she has the distinction of being the only Non-Hybrid Vegan Food Chef. Her message of non-hybrid and electric foods has caught fire with mature health nuts and young foodies. Her social media presence is filled with real time relevant content, a highly interactive community, practical tips, tools and recipes. Ahki uses seasonal, organic, fresh non-hybrid fruits and vegetables to create living food recipes designed to heal bodies and enhance lives
I had a chance to catch up with the Power.Full. Magical. Electric Chef at July’s Naturals In the City 3 and capture some footage of her bringing Electric Foods 101 to the Memphis Crowd… The gracious chef also gave me permission to share the recipe for her Real Green Burrito exclusively on #purplehairandconverse (for the full recipe go to www.chefahki.com)
Chef Ahki sites Dr. Sebi (learn about Dr. Sebi by clicking the link) as her biggest influence and says Vikter Duplaix is her go to music when she is #cheffin and #whippinpots! Some other take aways from Ahki:
- Get at least half (½) your hydration from fruits and vegetables (non-hybrid of course)…
- DRINK REAL COCONUT WATER!!! (not the stuff that comes in a box! Drink water from young, white or green, fresh Thai coconuts. NOT the BROWN junts/jawns/joints!)
- Use asafetida (click the link for more info), shallot, or onion powder to replace garlic in cooking. Garlic is a good medicinal, but should be used sparingly in food preparations.
- Replace your soy based products like liquid aminos (try coconut aminos… oh and coconut nectaras a sweetner)
- Use Roma, Grape, or Cherry tomatoes <<< they’re non-hybrid (NOT BEEFSTEAK!)
- Also choose red over white onions.
- Get yourself a food processor! It doesn’t have to be expensive, I purchased mine for $25 from Walgreen’s 4 years ago and we still choppin’ it up!
And now… Highlights of Chef Ahki’s Electric Food 101 @ NITC 3.
Raw Burrito/The Real Green Burrito Ingredients:
- walnuts (ground) seasoned w/ coconut aminos, pink salt, paprika, cumin, cilantro, coriander seed, chili powder, olive oil, palm oil, garlic or garlic substitute
Sassy Black Rice
- black rice (soaked not cooked)
- red onion
- garlic or garlic substitute, turmeric, coconut nectar
- tomato, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lemon, cumin, coriander
- avocado, red onion, tomato
for more recipes or the specifics of how she rocked and wrapped this contact Chef Ahki here >>> firstname.lastname@example.org